FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Scrap Set - Wish Me The Best PNG And JPG Files
Index du Forum  » AMBASSADE  » Charte  » Scrap Set - Wish Me The Best PNG And JPG Files
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palawav

Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Scrap Set - Wish Me The Best PNG And JPG Files
Répondre en citant

Scrap Set - Wish Me The Best PNG And JPG Files > urlin.us/2c9c0

Although..i..did..make..my..own..with..their..programPlease...help...me...about...its...conversion?...Ryan...ShortIs...this...a...logo...file...or...illustrated...graphic...or...is...it...a...photograph?...If...its...a...logo...file...or...illustrated...graphic...then...you...will...need...to...recreate...it...from...scratch...in...a...program...like...illustrator...or...open...the...file...in...illustrator...and...use...a...live...trace...for...the...program...to...automatically...redraw...it...for...youJPEG....Mini....Tool....Tools....like....JPEG....Mini....let....you....compress....photos....up....to....5....times....without....losing....qualityAlso....thanks....for....answering....the....question....about....pdfs....differences....belowBut....you....cant....just....compress....or....reduce....the....size....of....all....your....files;....you....also....have....to....worry....about....the....image....qualityIf...thats...what...you...have...then...I...would...start...there...as...its...likely...what...they...needIf...you...save...your...image...as...the...wrong...type,...you...could...end...up...blurringa...beautifulphoto,...losing...all...the...detail...of...your...logo,...or...turning...a...transparent...background...blackAlmost....all....of....the....photos....found....on....the....web....and....in....print....catalogs....are....raster....images.Because....raster....images....are....constructed....using....a....fixed....number....of....colored....pixels,....they....cant....be....dramatically....resized....without....compromising....their....resolutionScrap..Set..-..The..Way..to..Sip..Tea..PNG..and..JPG..FilesIf....i....upgrade....my....file....to....a....vector....file....it....says....i....get....this:1)....ScaleIf..you..graphics..end..at..exactly..the..size..of..the..card..than..even..a..minor..shift..in..cutting..will..look..unprofessional..and..leave..some..white..around..the..edgeAlso,...if...your...artwork...or...background...color...of...the...design...goes...all...the...way...to...the...edge...of...your...card...you...will...want...to...be...sure...that...the...file...includes...bleedPNG..PNG..is..another..raster..image..typeAllows....forsingle-bit....transparency....One....color....can....be....chosen....to....be....transparentNow..I..just..need..to..figure..out..why..when..Im..saving..my..vector..logo..in..Adobe..Illustrator..to..a..raster..like..jpg..or..png,..it..gives..me..a..message..saying..Warning:..this..document..has..a..raster..effects..resolution..of..72..dpi..or..less.,..even..at..a..max-res..setting&Constructed...using...mathematical...formulas...rather...than...individual...colored...blocks,...vector...file...types...such...as...EPS,...AI...and...PDF*...are...excellent...for...creating...graphics...that...frequently...require...resizingPronounced..jay-peg..16-bit..data..format..Can..display..millions..of..colors..Uses..a..very..complex..compression..algorithm..To..reduce..file..size..Let..image..details..be..forgotten..and..then..fill..in..when..displayed..Called..lossy..compression..for..the..lost..data..The..human..eye..doesnt..see..color..detail..as..well..as..it..does..light..and..dark..detail,..so..some..color..detail..can..be..sacrificed..to..save..file..spaceI...have...been...provided...with...the...pdf...files...from...my...designer.Please...help...meBut....gifs....can....also....have....transparent....backgrounds....right?....Is....there....any....fundamental....difference....between....these....two....types?....Ryan....ShortYes,....both....gif....&....png....can....have....transparent....backgroundsWhen...necessary,...always...create...a...JPG...or...PNG...for...use...on...the...web...from...this...master...vector...fileIt...has...no...loss...in...quality...and...therefore...is...primarily...used...for...images...used...in...printingBecause....it....is....vector....it....can....easily....be....resized....to....any....size....it....needs....to....beWhats....the....best....way?....Ryan....ShortThe....vector....file....is....what....youll....want....to....keep....as....your....master....file....so....that....its....scaleable....and....editable....but....once....youre....ready....to....put....that....on....your....website....youll....want....to....then....save....it....as....a....jpg....or....png....to....upload....to....the....websitePosted....by:....Christian....Zumbrunnen....December....30th,....2014....at....7:17....am....Maybe....you....should....have....added....bitmap,....and....even....go....the....distance....and....add....ppm/netbpmWhen...working...with...digital...image...files...there...are...certain...file...types...to...use...for...each...circumstanceI..need..to..send..my..design..to..a..manufacturing..company..as..they..will..be..printing..my..artwork..onto..materialVector,..Raster,..JPG,..EPS,..PNG....whats..the..difference?Vector,..Raster,..JPG,..EPS,..PNG....whats..the..difference?This..means..that..the..graphics..in..your..file..go..about..a..1/8..of..an..inch..past..where..the..edge..of..the..card..will..actually..be..so..that..when..the..printer..cuts..the..card..you..have..some..excess..that..will..be..trimmed..off.Previous....versions....of....CorelDraw....do....save....files....in....AI....formats....as....well f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Index du Forum  » AMBASSADE  » Charte  » Scrap Set - Wish Me The Best PNG And JPG Files
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003